NO ILLUMINATION ON DASH BOARD/CILMATE CONTROL/RADIO

Chevrolet Lumina

1992 Oldsmoblie 88 Royal 3.8 123,000
I have no illumination on dash board, cilmate control or radio when I turn on my headlights. When I turn off my head lights I get illmination for the radio.I replaced the dimmer switch and the head light switch, and fuses for these areas and still no luck. Could it be a fuseable link if so where is it located at. I noticed this problem when I blew the fuse for the radio and door locks. This car has a factory alarm system and a chip key. : :
Sneakymike

Sorry for the late reply.

If the other lite circuits work with headlamps off, I suspect a ground problem.

As far as lamps for analog instrument cluster, Check the connector, at instrument cluster, B17 is voltage for those lamps. B16 is ground. Usually those lamps go hot with the headlamp switch, I'd have to track voltage circuits from headlamp switch for those circuits. Have to check ground circuits, also.

Any applicable fuses, not only check the fuse, check for voltage on the fuse circuit.