CHEVY ABS LIGHTS ON

1994 Chevrolet Lumina

Brakes problem
1994 Chevy Lumina 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 168000 miles

Last month I have changed my front rotor and brakes.
since 2 days my abs light is on. Odometer not moving. Counters are not moving. Head lights are off which I can turn on manually, but it alrams. A/C and fans are not coming on. Viper and signal are working. Engine can drive with this condition. What could be the reason. ABS sensors? Brake fluid level is ok. Fuse are ok
Tiger123

I would check your ABS sensors.

Stang007
Thanks Stang007.
I am end up lots other problem.
Now my signal light flicker very slow. Yesterday car went dead so I took to GM dealer. He checked and said my Alternator and battery are dead. But I went other place to check my battery, it is ok. Tommorrow I am going to check My Aliernator. Right now same ABS light ON with all same problem also now my tail/ brake light at back stays on after I stop the engine and take key out. All this driving me crazy.

Tiger123
For your brakes lights I would check the brake switch (located on the top of your brake pedal.) Check if there is still voltage passing even when not pressing the brake pedal. If your switch still have voltage even when not pressing the brake pedal that's why your brake lights are still open when the car is off. To test your battery its easy. Take a voltmeter and check the voltage to the battey(make sure the car is not running). It should be around 13 volts. To test the alternator its the same thing but with your engine running. Now it should be around 14 volts. Check that and give me some news.

Stang007
And I just though about it. You're saying your flashers are slow, if your battery is low it could be the battery making that. I would suggest you to charge your battery and then try it back.

Stang007