HEAD LIGHT

Chevrolet Impala

Hay its me again. Some one stole my dads head light, every thing including the chrome that holds it in, we found the head light but not the chrome, we were woundering if I could use duck tape to hold it on it but I still need to re-alignit, How?
Rocky_road

Hi Rocky, I guess that the car is a newer SUV and someone saw the interesting tv mag about 10 days ago on how easy it is to take out the headlights and how much money the theives can get for them ($600 to $2,500 each). And it can be done in less then 2 minutes. More money if they can get the whole harness. Not much can be done without a lamp holder. Older auto were pieced together, these newer ones are all one piece and they cost a small fortune to replace. Sorry I can't be of more help. Tom. : ( : ( : (

Bonniesboytoy
You'llprobally find it on e-bay. No joke look it up on e-bay and sort by location neerest your zip code. Sometimes thieves aren't to bright.

Palco