CAR STALLS AT STOP SIGNS

Chevrolet Impala

I own a 93 Toyota camry LE, I bought it used. It shows the Brake sign on the screen. I took her to the mechanic also but he said the brakes are fin e dont know why the sign is on. But the main problem is that, it would start fine in the morning, and cuz its cold so I just warm the car before mocing it. It would run fine for some time but when I slow the spped at a stop sign or to take turns after slowing down from 45 or more than that it starts jerking and stalls. I dont know what the problem is. Would tuning up fix it. Please help.
Dytnmann

I would check the distributor cap and rotor--any carbon cracks would stall the engine at unforseen tiimes. It has not happened in my own Toyota but did occur on my 82 Ford pickup. The dealer could not find the problem. I found a bad rotor cap by accident and replaced and cured the problem.

Foley34
I'd check your EGR valve.

KGOPEL
EGR sounds good and a good Throttle Body cleaning.