CHEVY CD STUCK IN AC DELCO PLAYER

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

Other Category problem
2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 44300 miles

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE A GOOD CD STUCK IN A AC EELCO PLAYER, WILL NOT EJECT, AND GIVE ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO DO SO AS NO CD AND THEN CHECK CD, THIS IS A 1 1 CD UNIT PLAYER, CD WILL WILL BUT WILL NOT EJECT.I HAVE ASK MY BADWRENCH AND OTHER CHEVY OUTLETS SUCK AS GM, THE CHEVY CAC-CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO ARE ATROCIOUS AND VEN I ASKED THE mfg AC DELCO, NONE OF THESE CHEVY-GM ENTITIES HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK TO ME WITH A RESPONSE, CAN YOU HELP?THANK YOU.
Clebo1

: roll:

Clebo1
You will have to replace the CD player or send it in to an AC Delco authorized repair center.

Dennyp
Try pulling the fuse out to let the system reset itself. Mine had the same problem, after I pulled the fuse it reset and I was able to eject the cd's and it has been working fine.

Mdbeachy
Pulling the fuse worked for me. While it was out I vacuumed out the cd slot, blew in compressed air, vacuumed again and when I put in a fuse IT ALL WORKS AGAIN.

The down side is that while I was trying to replace the fuse in its RH console cubby hole I dropped it (into a black hole?) And had to go buy fuses.

Magicv8
Pulling the fuse is usually only a temporary fix. However, if you got enough dirt out of it, it might be fixed.

Dennyp