CHEVY BODY

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 60,000 miles

I wanted to know about how much you think it would cost me to repair the body damage to my car. I hit a rock going about 4 MPH this was not some small rock more like a boulder. I hit the left front fender right behind the tire so. There is no damage to the tire. It also dented my door a little. And the plastic running board would also need to be replaced. I know it’ s really only body damage not structural. I am thinking that the left fender and the running board and the door will need to be replaced. I just want to know what you think it will cost in parts and labor.
Pilotguy190

Ok I have no estimators for body work but you can figure a good 3000 or so. If this is coming out of pocket then I would check with a salvage or wrecking yard and price what you need and replace it yourself and you never know you may even find on the same color. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Racefan966