CHEVY CRANKS WONT START WHEN WARM - ALWAYS ST

1989 Chevrolet Corvette

Computer problem
1989 Chevy Corvette V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 26000 miles

starts fine when cold, shut if off, it cranks fine but wont fire up till next day

What failing engine sensor would the ECM need to look for when the engine is warm but not care about when it is cold?

Have new mass air, tested TPS, coolant temp has a good reading on the dash. Cranks fast with a new battery.
I hear the fuel pump run, I smell no fuel. Get no engine codes.

I am assuming the ECM is shuting down fuel. Which brings me to this question.

Help
Micgold

Next time it doesn't want to start do below imediately, don't wait. To see wether it is a spark or fuel problem.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.