WIPER MOTOR REPLACEMENT

Chevrolet Corsica

Hello!
I have a 1994 Chevy Corsica American. 169000 miles, V-6 motor.
During the last snow storm I blew out the wiper motor. The fuse is intact and the washer still functions.
I would like to know if it is possible or feasable to personally replace the motor myself. I have yeras of experience in auto repair. Chevrolet made this thing so I can't even replace the plugs myself. I have the tools to perform the task. I cannot find propoer instructions to replace the wiper motor on the web or in any libraries. I'm broke as heck right now and cannot afford a manual. I managed to locate a set of schematics, but they are for the wrong system.
I wish I could make a donation right now, but cannot afford to do that at this time. (Sorry, maybe in the near future though through the mail.)
ANY Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Gene D. Lorance
Gdlorance

Sorry for the late reply but I don't get into this group often. If you have a test light, check for power at the motor and the switch. Sounds more like the switch. Unless the wipers quit mid wipe!

Merlin2021
Merlin, Thanks for the reply there Guy!
Actually. I went out to take sa friend somewhere. I was tired of looking at the darned blades in the middle of the windshield. I decided to try to push them down manualy. When I did, I hear a 'Click'. I turn them on and they worked! The mechanism must have jammed while trying to push four inches of snow. I was relieved. And, I saved about a hundred bucks for the parts and labor to repair something that wasn't broken.
Thanks again!

Gdlorance