'94 CHEVY TURN SIGNAL FLASHER LOCATION

1994 Chevrolet Corsica

1994 Chevy Corsica, 160,000+, 3.1 Liter Engine (?)

Ok, where is it? I've found the HAZARD flasher, (silver and circular) which seems to be located on this thing called a " Convenience Panel". But replacing that doesn't solve the problem.

If you put the signal on the LEFT, both the front and back signal lights stay solid. It's the same situation when the signal switch is moved to the RIGHT. No bulbs are burned out, and I'm told there are BOTH a HAZARD FLASHER, and a TURN SIGNAL FLASHER.

I've removed the kick panel, and looked on both sides of the steering column. No dice. Even removed the big pink " Plug".

Is there more dashboard I need to remove?
DJJOHNNYM

That one and the Grand AM were a real PITA. It's in there, but way up if I remember right. It's suppossed to be the the left of the column, but have found it on the right side. It may be under the steering column, way under the dash behind the fuse box.
Thie flasher may also clip to the right side of the steering column/brake pedal support, way up high and
towards the back side of the dash. If I remember right.

First off, thank you VERY MUCH for that quick response.

Hmmm.

What does " under the steering column" mean? I removed the panel, and I didn't see anything along the shaft of the column. I'm not a mechanic by any means, but am handy with some tools. I will definately check out the leads you gave me.

Is it just dangling at the end of a wire connect or is it located on a fuse block or something.

I even had an eager tech from AutoZone check for me, and even he couldn't find it.

I will check again though.

Thanks!

DJJOHNNYM
It's There. Find yourself a comfortable postion upside down and start searching. They are not always in the same place, especially if someone has up there before.

Steering column as in the area under the dash right where you were, go higher up in the dash.