CHEVY NOT STARTING

1992 Chevrolet Corsica

1992 Chevy Corsica 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 146524 miles

I bouthg the car this weekend and it started right up. The next day it wouldn't start. Car sat for 3 months without starting. I changed the fuel filter and checked the fule rail on the engine to make sure fuel is getting there. Thats fine. I pulled one plug and grounded it as I started the engine, no spark, pulled another one same thing. I can't find the distributor. Where is it and what could be the problem?
Psj011777

What you have is Direct Ignition System-No distributor Coil Packs-Cranks but no spark could be the coil/s, crankshaft position sensor and the ignition control module-

Chek coil for carbon tracking, loose connections-check the resistance of the crankshaft position sensor should read 800-900 ohms and check for power on the module pink and black wire

Where is the coil and the crankshaft sensor, and the ignition module? I dont have my book yet and I am really hoping to get this thing running.

Psj011777
The DIS module is on left side of engine below the intake manifold-see diagram no. 6 location, the CPS is on right rear of engine above vehicle speed sensor see F1 on diagram

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_dis_1.jpg