WINDSHEILD WIPER PROBLEM

Chevrolet Cheyenne

I have a 1998 Cheyenne with a little over 150,000 miles and a vortex v-6. After the last ice storm we had my wipers only work on high. The intermittent and low speeds do not work anymore. Any information you could give me will be greatly appreciated.
Bill8

This could be several things, first if you have some tools and are willing to dive in, the wiper motor is under the hood and the cover has three bolts in it, pull the cover off and you will see a printed circuit board, check it closely for and burned spots and let me knwo

CHEVYII
Thanks, I pulled the cover off and it appear that there was a connection that had a small round piece of plastic covering it that has been bent and the plastic covering has been broke.

Bill8
Thought might be it, you can but the printed circuit, board alone without the motor

good luck

CHEVYII
I pulled the circuit board out and found a replacement wiper pulse board online that looks just like it. Could I replace just this board?

Bill8
Yup, no need for the rest of it, there was a recall a while back and we were doing like 50-60 per day, it should take care of your problem, but I would try to get dealer parts, much more reliable and if it fails you can return it easily

CHEVYII
Thanks, I will pickup the replacement wiper pulse board an replace it. You have been a great help. Thank you.

Bill8
No problem

CHEVYII
I need some help pls

Chevy19981500