CHEVY EXTREMELY FED UP

1996 Chevrolet Cheyenne

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1996 Chevy Cheyenne V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 283285 miles

i'm at my wits end. I've had this truck for 6-7 years now. And ever since i've had it, the truck has had a vibration/shake in the front end. I've done everything that I can think of, (all the u-joints, steady bearing, tie-rods, idler arm, pitman arm, intermittant steerin shaft - main/middle, and the top part, wheel bearings, balanced and rotated my tires - numerous times, nitrogen in my tires, different tires/wheels, rear brake drums, new front rotors, machined rotors) and there is more that I can't think of right now. As you can see, some of this stuff probably wouldn't help at all, but I just don't know what to do any more. Everytime i've each thing, it either fixes it for a day or two, or usually just makes a different shake. Can you help me?
Dallas willms

The only thing that you didn't mention was alignment, shocks, a-arm bushings, and steering box. With that many miles on it, it could be any/all of those things. I'd have somebody drive beside me while going down a SMOOTH highway, and ask them if they see my wheels bouncing up and down like they were out of round. It might tell you something.

02redcamaro