CHEVY C-10 350 SMC HEI

1974 Chevrolet Cheyenne

1974 Chevy Cheyenne super 10, 350 sbc hei 202 heads 460 cam, 600 edelbrock carb 4,000 miles

I adjusted my valves tonight 202's and everything was good. I checked my timing and adjusted my carb. I pulled my truck out of my garage and was about to take it for a spin, while im backing out my truck dies. I look at my tach and its at 1, no power at all. No lights no nothing. I tried to jump it, nothin no click at all. Brand new battery brand new alternator. I thought a little oil may have gotten in the solenoid shorting the circuit so I got a new starter. Still no power what do you guys think is wrong with it. This truck is in premo condition. Thanks
Ftballguy71

Check your cuerrents going from your alternator to your starter check your fussible links at your stARTER make sure you have current on both sides of your fussible links also check on you fire wall on that year of truck I have found a wire that has power from the alternator and then converts into two going to the starter

i hope that will help you to fix your truck

Cesar lomeli