TROUBLE CODES

Chevrolet Cavalier

1985 Chevy Cavalier 200k+ miles engine code " P" 2.0L ohv with model 300 tbi. My question is this, what would cause a trouble code of 22 (low voltage at the TPS). I took my car to the carwash and cleaned the engine compartment for the next step in my upgrade/repair process. Afterwards it started running rough, figured something got wet, and drove it for a few days. Looked for wet components, and checked all vacume / electrical connections I could find. &Quot; check engine" light comes on intermittantly and has a trouble code stored as code 22. Would an 02 sensor cause this? What do you think would cause this?
85Cav

Hi
if the tps is fauly this could cause the code, if you have a test light check the hot side and see if you have 5 volts wide open throttle, if the feed is good most likely the tps is bad

Jim

CHEVYII