CHEVY OIL ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SPARK PLUG

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier

2001 Chevy Cavalier 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 147895 miles

Hi I replaced my spark plugs and wires in my car and 1 0f the 4 had some oil on the bottom of it! I just bought it a few days ago from a car lot. The valve cover gasket is leaking some and needs replaced but I don't think that is my problem! O yeah the oil on it had some metalic flake in it, I believe to be some sort stop leak or something. What is my problem?
Bigworm69

Could be a possible valve seal. Are you sure you didnt bump it up against the leaking oil from the valve cover? How does the car run other wise

Rhall77
Yeah I am sure, the valve pan aint leaking that bad!
The car runs great, I noticed on the ignition coil that it was rusted! It is the same one that leads to the spark plug that had oil on it. What about the metalic flake in the oil? Stop Leak?

Bigworm69
It does sound like a valve seal is leaking. As for the metal flakes, with out seeing it im not sure

Rhall77
Thank you, is this dangerous or will it cause any long term damage if not appoarched asap?

Bigworm69
The seal I wouldnt think so. You will just be burning oil. Keep an eye on your oil level and keep it full. I would if I was you have the metal flakes looked at just to be sure what it is.

Rhall77