CHEVY WONT START

1986 Chevrolet Cavalier

1986 Chevy Cavalier 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

you told me to check voltage from battery to junction block located on left side of fire wall and to check for voltage coming from and going to fusible link and to check voltage on each side, now the problem I thought was wifey says she was driving doing about thirty mph when she tried to give it gas and it died just cut off, now I went from changing fuel pump to changing ignition module to ignition coil then found out that the fuse in fuse box wasnt working to ignite fuel injector found out that some fuses work in fuse box and some dont and thats how were at this point in order to move on for the the prccess of elimination, now I cant find battery junction box you said it was on the left side facing the car the diagram you showed me is a little mis leading could you show me a better one or a diagram of a chevy cav engine. Thank you sincerly 3bc.
Ip3bbbc@yahoo.com

Sorry, I don't have a better picture. Guess, I would have to look at it. Any voltage to junction box or fusible links would have to come from the positive battery post. Follow the wires.