CHEVY FUSE REPLACEMENT

2002 Chevrolet Camaro

2002 Chevy Camaro 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 43000 miles

I have just recovered my camaro from being stolen. It is in pretty bad shape due to what ever they did and I am trying to get it back into the correct working order. The fuse box was taken out and I have no idea what the correct amp/fuse is needed for every slot in the door panel fuse box. N Also, if you could help me with the engine fuse box fuse requirements I would greatly appreciate it.
Honolulubryan

Unfortunately, I can't find a pictograph showing which fuse goes where inside of your fuse box. I was able to locate a wiring diagram that will show you the fuse amperages for each circuit. (If that helps)

My suggestion to you is to purchase an on-line subscription to "Alldata" or "Mitchell 1". They're only about $25-$30 for a single vehicle and they'll show you exactly what you need as well as give you many repair procedures that might come in handy later.

Also, you could go to a junk yard and locate an intact Camaro and purchase the fuse boxes for both the interior and under hood.

Here's the wiring diagrams. The I/P is for the "Interior" and the U/H is "Under hood".

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/455169_2002_Camaro_Fuse_Block_1.jpg

Ernest Clark