CHEVY

1999 Chevrolet Camaro

1999 Chevy Camaro 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 111000 miles

I am working on a 1999 camaro with a 3.8L. The engine will crank when cold but will flood in just a few seconds and not start back. The plenum is full of fuel. I have put a diagnostic computer on it and it showed something wrong with the throttle body being bend or damaged. I removed throttle body and looking at it. It seems to be ok. I talked with another mechanic and he suggested it may be the temp sensor. I replaced it and no change. The manual for this car shows that the throttle linkage still has a cable for this year. This vehicle though does not. It has the newer throttle without the cable which according to the maintenance manual came out in 2000. The build date is 3/99. Any help would be appreciated.
Lreynolds0815