CHEVY FUEL DELIVERY PROBLEM. CAR IS GETTING WAY

1992 Chevrolet Camaro

1992 Chevy Camaro V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 174000 miles

im getting to much fuel my 1992 camaro rs 5.0L 305 v8 TBI. Its running real rich. Ive replaced the cooliant temp sensor, throttle position sensor, fuel pressure regulator, spark plug and wires, distributor cap and rotor, ECC and the ignition coil, idle air control valve and oxygen sensor. How do I fix this problem what else might it be
Chevyg20

Check if the injectors are leaking and also test the O2 sensor.

Sorry it wouldnt let me send a message so I had to do it this way how do I find out if theres a leak in the injectors. What do I do. Thanks

Chevyg20
Turn the key On-It'll be very obvious if its leaking

. Ok then the injectors definately arnt leaking. I just replaced the oxygen sensor and its still spraying way too much fuel out of the injectors. It wont even start because its getting so much gas. Can the injectors be bad even tho there spraying exactly the same. Thanks hopefully that helps

Chevyg20
It suppose to be spraying in a mist cone shape pattern-not breaking up/puddles

. Yea there definately spraying not misting. So does that mean my injectors are bad or does it have to do with something else

Chevyg20
Could also be the fuel pressure regulator leaking too-also test the coolant temperature sensor.

The fuel pressure reg. Is new I had a mechanic install it and I put a cooliant temp sensor in a couple days before the o2 sensor.

Chevyg20
Check the fuel pressure if its within 9-13psi this is the specs

. Ok cool I will test the psi. If it is more then 9-13 psi how do I lower it. Or how do I fix that problem

Chevyg20
Page 1 of 2