CHEVY CLICKS BUT NO START?

1989 Chevrolet Camaro

1989 Chevy Camaro 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

Hey guys, going to college for my ASE certs for GM here. I have a 2.8 FI in my vehicle, just recently it left me at a gas station because it wouldn't stay on after turning it on, had to apply the gas and it turned on but wouldn't stay on. Brought it home on a trailer and parked it, friend said it sounded like it had a vacuum leak and wouldn't be sure unless it was connected to a computer to diagnose the issue. Since I've had it parked more less about a week now it won't turn on at all anymore, it has a click and the head lights become dim when I try starting it, but only clicking, no turn not even an attempt, exact mileage is unknown, but ran great when I first bought it. Thanks a lot in advance!
Joe.ram88

Could be the starter, starter relay, park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good.

Be sure before anything, to check the cables that go to the starter, maybe they are not properly connected, bad shape or corroded, my advise check the least expensive things first they save you a lot of money and time.

Hektor