95 S10 NO POWER

1995 Chevrolet Blazer

1995 s10 blazer
4.3lt v6
183000 ~

Was just driving along the other day pulled up to a light and noticed the engine was idleing hard. The idle was staying around 700 rpms which has been normal since I got it. When I went to accel from the light there was no power with lots of hesitation. Like some thing was clogged. I noticed it would back fire a bit too. So I got home cut the cat of cuze it was really blue like it was clogged. Well nothing wrong with the cat it was just fine. But still has no power and hesitation and back fires. Checked the plugs to make sure none were fouled and they looked fine. I even for giggles and grins check the egr valve nothing clogged there either. IAC sensore works just fine. Any ideas would help where to look next. Im going to put the cat back on as soon as I figure out what is wrong.

went and had codes pulled today p0300
multi cylnder missfire ! Any suggestions where to start I was thinking cap and rotor

fixed it. Was the cap and rotor

thanks joe
Buellxb9rfb

P0300 is a random misfire, do a good tune up with plugs cap rotor and wires from gm, aftermarket parts dont work that well and go from there

CHEVYII