CHEVY , VIBRATION OVER 65 MPH

1999 Chevrolet Blazer

I have a 1999 Chevy s-10 blazer. 90,000 miles, 4X4, automatic transmission. Runs and drives great, up to about 65 mph, when I get a very very noticeable vibration. Can't really tell if it is coming from a specific area or not, just kind of feels like the whole thing is shaking. I tried swapping out wheels/tires from a friend's blazer and the vibration is still there. Any suggestions? I am on a limited budget, so I want to know the best thing to try first before spending dollar after dollar guessing what it might be.
Lonnie92071

You might want to look at the engine and trans mounts closely. Make sure they are not broken, collapsed, or excessively " spongey" from oil saturation. You could also find a shop that has an ELECTRONIC VIBRATION ANALYZER. The E.V.A. Can pinpoint the source of vibrations by measuring their frequency.

Dennyp
Try removing the forward drive shaft. It worked for me but I haven't determined what the true source of the problem is so I can re-install the drive shaft. The problem was the u-joint at the forward end of the drive shaft.

Deanjb
Check the drive shaft, I had the same problem and the vibration got so bad I thought parts were going to fall off, it ended up being the U joint on the back end of the drive shaft.

Ihatedahabs