CHEVY WIRING

1998 Chevrolet Blazer

1998 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 160000 miles

I have a 4.3L. I need a new set of wires that goes from the computer runs along the fire wall (above the wiper motor) to the power center and also goes to the wiper motor, horn, blower motor etc. I have been trying to look online for the name of it since I need a new one, but its hard to search for it when I dont know the name of it lol

I am having problems with my wipers because they only go in 1 speed. I have replaced the turn signal switch and I have also put in a new ac delco wiper motor.
Lonestar83usmc

I'm afraid your not going to find anything like that. That wiring is part of the entire wiring harness that has to be replaced all as one unit and you will only get it in the dealer.

Wrenchtech
Thanks. Do you know the name of all those wires, so I know what to tell them at the dealership?

Lonestar83usmc
Just ask for the engine compartment wiring harness that includes the wiper wiring and they will determine what it consists of.

Wrenchtech
Just called and they are discontinued. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Lonestar83usmc
There are companies that repair harnesses but you would have to remove and ship it.

Here is one of them

http://www.wireharnessrepair.com/

Wrenchtech