CHEVY DIES IN ROAD, BUT NO SERVICE LIGHT

1998 Chevrolet Blazer

1998 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

My 1998 Chevy Blazer LS has had its share of ups and downs, but this is starting to worry me. It runs fine in cold weather, and in warm, but when the temperature gets over 95 degrees F outside, it stalls and dies. Sure it'll drive about 25 miles, but then it stops accelerating and just altogether dies. I'll shut it off, wait a minuet or two, then start it up again. Still, drives about 30 feet before shaking and dieing once more. All fluids are in top shape and at top levels, and no " Service Engine" light is on, but it keeps up with this. It seems to me like a fuel problem, but I've changed the fuel filter and fuel pump not even 6 months ago. It just worries me that I'll be driving, then out-of-the-blue it stalls in the middle of an intersection. Already had to deal with that 3 times and I don't want to cause an accident like that. If anyone has any idea what might be going on here, please help. It's my only car and I have work to do.
Jaslo

Check the fuel pressure/torque converter clutch solenoid/crankshaft position sensor

Hooked up my scanner to it. Got these codes: P0131 Circuit Low Voltage(Bank 1, sensor 1)
P0151 Circuit Low Voltage(Bank 2, Sensor 1)

Anyone have an idea on how to fix those? I think I've replaced those parts already, but just to make sure, what do you guys think?

Jaslo
All O2 Sensor related codes

The O2 sensor reads unburned oxygen in the exhaust, and generates a voltage signal that is proportional to the amount of oxygen in the exhaust. The signal can vary from a low of about 0.1 volts up to a high of about 0.9 volts. A low voltage signal indicates a lean fuel mixture. A high voltage signal indicates a rich fuel mixture. The engine computer uses the O2 sensor's input to balance the fuel mixture during closed loop operation. A bad sensor may prevent the system from going into closed loop, and usually causes the fuel mixture to run rich causing an increase in fuel consumption and emissions.

A low voltage (lean) reading may indicate a bad O2 sensor, a vacuum leak, or a condition that allows unburned oxygen to enter the exhaust. Check intake vacuum at idle, and inspect vacuum hose connections. If okay, check for a misfiring cylinder, a burned exhaust valve that is leaking compression, or a leaky exhaust manifold gasket.

O2 sensor quick checks include watching the sensor's output voltage as the fuel mixture changes. Momentarily disconnecting a vacuum hose will cause a lean response from the O2 sensor. No change in the reading or a very sluggish response would indicate a bad O2 sensor.