CHEVY WINDSHIELD WIPER FLUID NOT WORKING

1994 Chevrolet Blazer

1994 Chevy Blazer V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 198648 miles

I have a 1994 Chevrolet Blazer 2 Door fullsize.
I recently been working on a very muddy job sight. When one day I go to use my washer fluid and nothing, so I figured the tank was empty. When I went to check it was full to the top from my recent oil change. The wipers work fine but when I hit the switch for the front or rear washer fluid nothing not even a sound like it use to make when empty. I was just hoping you could help me with this problem since this is the only problem I've had in a long time.
Thanks.

Jack

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/467511_2PucUdpPS1tsU_PGSqLs93zqPudJORYM67Wj5HwC9bfLPPirY8rpLa6LzDTsKrf6_2.jpg

JDNY

First to check is the washer system fuse. If both the front and rear stopped working at the same time then it is most likely either faulty motor/pump or a faulty washer switch. Will need to test each to see which is the culprit

Bluelightnin6