CHEVY SHAKES

1995 Chevrolet Beretta

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1995 Chevy Beretta 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

my car has been shaking ever since I got ive gotten a alinment after I put bran new tires on it. Then I put new lower control arm bushings in it, new tie rod end and new inner tie rod ends. The ball joints are good. I jacked my car up to see if there were any shaking going on in the wheel hubs or not but it seems tight. I cant figure out what it is. I also put a used rack in pinion in it also. The shaking got worse after I put the lower contol arm bushings in. I even got it alinged after putting all this stuff into the front end. I cant figure this out
Bling5

If the alignment is good, and everything is new and in good condition on the front end, make sure the rack is tight. Also, I realize that you got new tires, but they may need rebalanced or could have a shifted belt. There could even be a bent rim. If you rotate the tires. Does the vibration change?

Let me know.