CHEVY BED LINER REMOVAL

2005 Chevrolet Avalanche

2005 Chevy Avalanche V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 70500 miles

I recently purchased an 05 Avalanche, while cleaning the truck out, i noticed beach sand in the bed and as i was spraying it out with a hose the sand kept coming from between the bed liner and the bed. Its a plastic bed liner and i was wondering if there is a special tool required to remove the bed liner so i can completely clean the back of the truck. On the bed liner, it looks like where screws should be there are plastic covers that have three indentions where maybe a special tool is required to remove them, they do rotate, but any ideas?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/580500_10061014391_1.jpg

The Mc

Should just pop center of the clip up with screwdriver (stick it in one of 3 openings) and then whole clip will come out. What brand of liner is it?

No where on the liner does it say what brand it is, looks like it was placed by the factory. I'll give it try popping the center part out of the screw cover, do you know if there is an adhesive as well holding the liner to the bed side?

The Mc