RADIATOR LEAK

Chevrolet Astro

Hello my name is Angelo. I own a Chevy Corvette 1990 Convertible, Automatic with 350 Engine. It's got only 100 000 Kms an is in excellent shape. My problem is this,
1. Low Coolant Light On
2. Oil is brownish and muddy
3. White smoke from exhust
4. Prestone leaking from exhust
5. Engine while started running smoothly, but white smoke is visible from exhust.
6. Oil Pressure while started is passed 550.
It seems to me that my radiator is leaking into my engine due to a failed Head Casket. This can be the reason for my oil being thick and muddy and for being well passed the " max" level. Also, I'm worried that it can be a failed Head. The car was put away all winter and this problem arrised only upon start-up for this summer season. Could it be that the Head Casket dried up then cracked and allowed the coolant to mix with the oil? What do you guys think?
Thanks Again
-Angelo
Angelo_26

HEad gasket or cracked head would be my expectations. Why it failed is hard to say. I wouldn't think it dried up however.

Get that oil drained or the coolant may damage the lower end of the engine. Every symptom you wrote points to it. Not sure on #6 regarding the pressure.