CAR JERKING WHEN ACCELERATING FROM COMPLETE STOP

1993 Toyota Camry • 200,000 miles

I have a 1993 toyota Camry vienta ultima (Australia). Everything runs fine while driving and reversing but when I stop a traffic lights etc I have problems accelerating. The only way to describe it is bunny hopping (like learner drivers do in manuals). My cars an auto, the rpm seems to go up and down while this is happening. It only happens when I make a complete stop or sometimes if I go uphill after turning a corner. Other than that it drives fine. Any ideas?
Twistdfaka

Start with a check on the spark plugs and related components.
If the Malfunction Indicator Light is showing, check for trouble codes.

Sorry should have mentioned I've changed plug and leads, also fuel and oil filter, tranny fluid. I've just noticed a 3 cm crack in big hose near between engine and air flow meter. Sorry I can't give the proper names as I'm a lousy mechanic. Could this crack be the problem

Twistdfaka
The check engine light hasn't lit up

Twistdfaka
Yes, any leaks between throttle and air flow can have adverse effect on engine performance.

Hi, tape up the hose & she's running like a dream. Going to go get the part on Monday, thanks you just saved me a couple of hundred $$$

Twistdfaka
You're welcome and have a great weekend.