CAR HAS NO SPARK AND NO FUEL DELIVERY

2002 Nissan Maxima • 3.5L V6 Automatic •

Hello! I'm having a problem with my car. It's a 2002 Nissan Maxima that I bought back in february. I bought it with a timing chain guide noise, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Well the other day, I was driving and I stopped at a light and it cut off on me, it didnt make any noise. I tried to crank it back up but all it did was just turn over, no start. Now I thought it would be the fuel pump cause I didn't hear the fuel pump come on, so I replaced and it is still doing the same thing. Now, I checked the spark plugs and ignition coils and its not getting any fire at all. I tried to use the OBD scanner and there was a error communicating to the ecm so no codes where given. But nissan has changed the camshaft and crankshaft sensors and its still doing the same thing. Could it be the ecm? Or something else? I'm lost and this is my only ride. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also would the timing chain cause a no spark and no fuel?
Rkw2013

Have you checked all fuses under the hood? Have you checked the ECM relay at the front left of the vehicle under the hood?

Yes I checked those also. Dont know what it could be but I will check again.

Rkw2013
Let me know what you find. NOTE: The ECM relay can shut down spark and fuel to the engine.