MODELS BRAKE ROTORS

1992 Cadillac Other

Brakes problem
1992 Other Cadillac Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

I have a 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, the front brake rotors are totally shot and I dont have the money to buy new ones right now.
But i also own a 1988 Fleetwood Brougham, same body style, both RWD, both 5.0L V8. The front rotors on the 88 are pretty much brand new, I was wondering if they would fit / work on the 92.
I know the only differnce is the ABS but im not sure if either car has it. Or what the differnce is in the rotors.
I plan on buying new parts when I have the money, but till then I need a car to drive, and you cant drive it the way it is.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/534965_218678c_20b_1.jpg

BigDaddyCaddy

The specifications I have are limited to thickness, and it is the same for 88 and 92 Brougham. 1.031" nominal thickness, .972" minimum discard thickness. If either one has ABS, it will have a tone ring(reluctor) pressed onto the inside. There are other possibilities that could create incompatibility, total rotor diameter which you can measure, and the bearings used.

Factoryjack