CAR WON'T START

Cadillac El Dorado

I have a 94 cadillac eldorado with a 4.6l DOHC with 125,000 miles on it, when they change my front driver side hub now my abs light and brake light is on and my display says my traction control is disabled and on top of that my car won't start, the starter just clickes when you try to turn over but the starter and solenoid is good.
Shaye121999

This may be more than one problem.
When your front driver side hub was changed, something may be done to the speed sensor. The ABS sensor ring is located just before the outer CV joint.
The sensor must be at a specified distance from the ring in order for the sensor to work properly, an that distance is term of air gap.
Use a plastic feeler gage after determinig the air gap distance from the service manual.
It could also be that the tone wheel or exciter ring is damage due to the work done around that area.

Your starter may not working, the click you hear is the solenoid.

Mathiaso