AIR CONDITIONER

2002 Cadillac DTS

Air Conditioning problem
2002 Cadillac DTS V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98,000 miles

When Driving with the Air conditioner on(AUTO STTING), Sometimes it Just stops, Nothing like it was shut off no fan no nothing, then about 1 to 3 min later it will come back on and work perfectly for a few days then do it again, Its starting to happen more frequently lately about once a day.
Birdieblaster

Does the screen black out or do anything, or does the blower just stop working.

Factoryjack
Screen does not black out Still Shows On and Fan on Auto Everything Quits working No Air, No Blower, No Fan, Nothing Then after a few Min it comes back on Normal as it was

Birdieblaster
Sounds like you just may have a blower concern. If you remove the sound insulator from the lower right instrument panel(below the glove box/black) to where you can access the blower motor. When it quits either check that you have power and ground at the time with a test light or meter or, rap on the motor and see if it coincidentally resumes operation.

Factoryjack
Thanks I will try that, But usuallly I am out Driving when it happens and it returns to Ok before I get back home?

Birdieblaster
If you can, leave the insulator off for easy access, and pull over to check it, or if you have a second person.

Factoryjack