CADILLAC DEVILLE REAR SEAT PROBLEM

2002 Cadillac Deville

Interior problem
2002 Cadillac Deville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 75000 miles

REAR WINDOW SHADE WILL NOT COME UP, I HEAR A SMALL CLICKING SOUND WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON, QUSTION HOW DO I GET TO THE SHADE?
IN THE TRUNK I SEE WHERE IT IS, BUT CAN NOT SEE HOW TO GET IT OUT, COULD BE STUCK, MOTOR OUT, RELAY OUT. JUST DONT KNOW
ALTONG62

Rear Sunshade Replacement
Removal Procedure
Remove the rear seat back. Refer to Rear Seat Back Replacement in Seats.
Remove the rear shelf panel assembly. Refer to Rear Window Shelf Trim Panel Replacement in Interior Trim.

Remove the fasteners (1) retaining the rear sunshade (2) to the rear shelf (3).
Remove the rear sunshade assembly (2) from the rear shelf (3).
Installation Procedure

Install the rear sunshade (2) to the rear shelf (3).
Notice: Use the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.

Install the fasteners (1) in order to retain the rear sunshade (2) to the rear shelf (3).
Tighten
Tighten the retainer fasteners to 25 N m (18 lb ft).

Install the rear shelf panel. Refer to Rear Window Shelf Trim Panel Replacement in Interior Trim.
Install the rear seat back. Refer to Rear Seat Back Replacement in Seats.
Install rear seat cushion. Refer to Rear Seat Cushion Replacement in Seats.

Factoryjack