A/C PROBLEM

1998 Cadillac Concours

Air Conditioning problem
1998 Cadillac Concours V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90,000 miles

My air stopped working and won't hold feron.I have had that fixed but, the air still won't come on. The info center says " low feron". I appreciate any advise you can give me. Thank you. Pat
Pattip

If you are still getting a message of low refrigerant, than is it fixed. You are either going to have low refrigerant, or a sensor/circuit fault that provides that info to the a/c programmer. After the system was repaired, was the codes cleared? If they were, and the message returned, either the leak was not repaired, or data is incorrect fooling the programmer into thinking it is low.

Factoryjack
Has anything changed

Autoclaw
I hav a leek also tell if u find your leak djim@centurytel. Net

Autoclaw
The system will have oil, and ultraviolet dye in it. If you know that it is low, a visual inspection can lead to results. Surely, you won't be able to see everything, you won't see the evaporator. Some common places to leak are the compressor case, service fittings, temperature sensors, and the pressure switch.

Factoryjack