MY CAR WAS RUNNING FINE NOW IT WONT

1994 Cadillac Brougham

1994 Cadillac Brougham V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 124000 miles

I was driveing my caddy last week and it ran good has the lt1 motor, then one day I went to drive it and it started but it had no power I had my foot to the pedal all the way down and nothing it only moved like 2mph for 1/2 a mile and then died I cranked it and it started for a second the wouldnt start there is gas I checked for pressure. Spark i'm not sure because I see spark but i'm not sure if its a weak spark could it be the spark plugs or distibutor? The day before I replaced the radiator and drove it to work, after that is when this happen. Thanks
94caddy

If the engine's condition is in tip top shape-do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem that's if its cranking over and refuses to start

Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors-

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time