SEAT HEATER

Buick Riviera

I have a 2002 Buick lasabre 44,352 miles, V6 3800 Series 11. The driver seat heater doesn't heat. I have replaced the door switch and switched the module under thr seat with the module under the passeener seat ( that heats ) with no luck. Is there a sensor or device between the door switch and the module under the seat that may be the culprit? Please help.
Thanks Johnny
Javent

Ther may be a fuse. If not in the car, out under the hood in the distrbution box.

Merlin2021
I hqve a 2003 LeSabre Limited and have the same problem - no heat on the driver's side. The fuse is in the fuse block located under the rear seat - probably the same in the 2002. My fuse is OK. Maybe yours isn't!
Good luckl

Thais
Why is the fuse or fuse panel for the front seat heater under the back seat. I have current to the door switch and module under the seat, because the switch lights up Hi or Lo and the module under the seat makes a clicking noise when I press the door switch maybe not enough current to operate the heater? I will find this critter.
Thanks Johnny

Javent
Why? Your guess is as good as mine! Check your owner's manual - in the 2003 Limited, in the rear underseat fuse block, #7 is the driver's door module and #16 is the left front heated seat. (So many wires/circuits - so many fuses and relays!). Other than that, I don't know what to tell you except that I had mine in for a service check and was told the heating element had to be replaced - for large dollars!

Thais