BRAKE LIGHTS DO NOT WORK

1991 Buick Riviera

1991 Buick Riviera 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 71000 miles

When I hit the brakes the lights do not work except the middle brake light inside the car. The fuse is good, brake switch is good, the bulbs are good. All the other lights work (turn signals, hazards, reverse. Etc). Any ideas anyone?
Crazydisher8

Check fuse no.2 (F/B) if okay check relay C and D in the micro relay center. Unable to read EWD below give me your email addy.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_brake_light_5.jpg

Yeah, the picture is really challenging to read. Can you email me the photo at crazydisher8@yahoo. Com? I really appreciate it. I will let u know if this was the problem. Thank you!

Crazydisher8
I will definitely check this problem. While I am doing that should I maybe check anything else?

Crazydisher8
Just sent you the brake light EWD circuit

Thanks for the diagram. It would be a big help but I have no idea where it is located. Where is the EWD and ECD? I looked in the fuse boxes and under the hood. I also looked under the back seat and trunk and I didnt find anything. Just let me know if you can help. Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Crazydisher8