STALLS WITHOUT ANY NO

2000 Buick Lesabre

2000 Buick Lesabre 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 103000 miles

Hi,
I have a 2000 Lesabre that stalls while driving or idling (It just shuts off with out a sign) I had the ignition control modual tested and even tried another from the local scrapyard. I cleaned the air flow sensor and replaced the fuel pump. It still stalls. My local mechanic cant figure it out. Thinking maybe a crank or cam sensor. Can anyone help. Any help would be great. Please help
Wfrutchey

The crank sensor could be the problem. Has the check engine light come on when this happens?

The check engine light is not on. It does go on when it stalls. It stalled this morning twice then I unpluged the air flow sensor plug and it has not stalled yet. Of course the check engine light is on now. Have you ever had a air flow sensor short out or go bad? Thanks for your help I gotta figure this out asap. Bill

Wfrutchey
Which air flow sensor did you unplug? My 97 lesabre is doing the same thing and I have replaced the fuel pump and coil pack and the stalling s just getting worse.

Rmk01289