POWER LOCKS/DOME LIGHT/RADIO ANTENNA

1994 Buick Lesabre

1994 Buick Lesabre Two Wheel Drive Automatic 207000 miles

The power locks, dome light, and radio antenna on my 94 Lesabre all quit working at the same time. I can't find any fuse which is responsible for these three things. What could be the reason they all quit working?
Iluvmice77

Looking at some wiring diagrams it looks like ( limited model ) #7 fuse ( 60 amp )under the hood controls the #2 fuse under the dash which inturn goes to the lft frt door isolation relay which goes to the door lock switches and antenna. The #6 fuse under the hood controls interior lighting to the IP fuse boxes #6 A, B, C fuses. #6A controls the lighting and #6C controls the lighting modual, fuse #1 and #2 in Ip fuse box/relay center also go to the isolation relay and to the door locks

I can send you wiring diagrams if you want but I need your e-mail, is your car a custom or limited edition, with or without keyless entry, W/ Illuminated Entry or without will help

Buzzsaw