ESTATE WAGON 5.0 LITER GASOLINE

1984 Buick Electra

I have a 1984 Buick with CCC emission control. I am getting a code of 21 (high voltage on throttle position sensor input). I have connected an ohmmeter to the sensor and cycled it through the full range of motion. The ohmmeter tracks the sensor without gaps. Why would I get this code and where should I look for problems in the circuit? What resistance readings should I look for?

Also: I have a sensor I cannot identify. It is in the intake manifold and the connector is a coaxial type instead of two pins. The connector has rotted, but I cannot find a replacement connector or even a listing for such a part. What is this sensor?
Mer041352

You don't test it with an ohm meter. The center pin should read.5 volts with the key on engine off. It is adjustable. Loosen the screws and adjuct the TPS to read.5 volts with the choke off. If it won't adjust replace it and then set it. Good luck

Losone