INSTALLING A POWER SEAT

2003 Buick Century

2003 Buick Century 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 17,029 miles

I need to install a power seat in my 2003 Buick Century because of a physical condition. The car originally came with a manual seat. Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness will have the connecting plug for a power seat or if I will have to run a new power line from the fuse box? I can't locate a plug under my manual seat and my Buick dealer is unable or unwilling to advise me as to whether or not Buick uses more than one wiring harness in the 2003 Century. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Ecmmm1

Is there a circuit breaker for the power-seats in the I/P fuse box? Can you get a look at the wires coming off the back of the breaker, is there an orange wire? If there is, you should have a connector somewhere, it may be a two wire connector, orange and black. The orange is hot and the black is ground.

You might look on driver side under the dash, at the wiring harness, there may be more than one orange power wire, you need to find the correct one. I don't know if the circuit would run under the carpet, behind the kick-panel, under the door-sill.

When you find the orange wire on the driver side, make sure it is dead, then do a continuity test between the wire and the dead side of the circuit breaker cavity, if it shows good continuity, you found it.

I realize you probably just wanted a yes or no answer to your question and the location of the connector, I don't have it. Good luck