ODOMETER, GEAR SHIFT LIGHT

1999 Buick Century

Interior problem
1999 Buick Century 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

all other lights work but I can not read my odometer or see what gear I am in, is their a simple solution? Such as a fuse? If so where located?
Is there lLED BULB? Or is it the cluster alone and only, trying to avoid that cluster due to price!
If a bulb, how do you access the dashboard? As a matter of fact how do you accress, remove the panel for repair?
What is the simplist solution, I have the owners manuel but it's l; ike a read of duh to me as I can see what fuse, (if the problem) that controls this
Broadj

Hi, thank you for the donation, I think your vehcile speed sensor is causing both of your problems, if the car doesnt know its speed, then its not gonna know when to shift.

Legitimate007
Sorry, for the mix up, I crossed this answer with a similar one. The thing to do is first look for the fuse labled illumination, if the fuse is ok, then you will need to undo all of the screws around the bezel(display)once you remove that, you will have the cluster exposed, then you have to undo all of the screws surrounding the cluster which will release it. Remember do undo the negative battery cable first before doing anything electrical like this. Proceed to gently pull the cluster out, and behind the cluster make sure the plug is in correctly. Once that is established, you can access all the bulbs.