DRIVER WINDOW WON'T ROLL DOWN

1999 Buick Century

1999 Buick Century 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 89491 miles

My drivers side window won't go down. Im not sure if it's the window motor because when it does roll down, it still moves fast. I think its the window control panel because it's gotten wet A few times. My main question is, could it be A wiring problem because of the moisture its aacumulated?
ThaKing21

I'm guessing, I hope correctly, from the way you worded your question that the window wlll work intermittantly. Do your other windows work properly? If your wiggle the switch does it help bring the window up or down? Does the driver's window switch (lever) feel loose or or different when activated than the other window switches on the driver's door? If you answered yes to any of these questions and my first assumtion is correct than your assumption is most likely also correct. The control or master switch is most likely the culprit. This is after all an almost 10 year old switch, the switches on the driver's door are used most often and the driver's window switch is used the most of all.
The master switch for your vehicle does not need programed, so you (dependant on your mechanical ability) can pick one up at the dealer or your local salvage yard and replace it yourself.
A wiring problem is less likely, but checking for loose or damaged wire in your door or the harness between your the body and driver's door would also be advised.

Danauthier