WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP

1998 Buick Century

1998 Buick Century 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

My windshield washer pump stopped working. I installed a new one and still no help. I've put a voltmeter to the connector and when I activate the washer from the switch, I get 12V at the connector. I also applied 12V directly to the pump and that works but when I plug the connector to the pump there is nothing.
Cjoko

Chck the ground at connector

Docfixit
Do you think the washer lines might be clogged? If problem is electrical, maybe connector is faulty? In the diagram, red wire is voltage, black is ground,

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_windshield_washer_pump_1.jpg

I have the same problem as cjoko. I also jumped the pump and it works fine. I followed the wires as far as I could see them from the pump. I was wondering where they lead after they combine with the main wire harness or is there a seperate fuse for the washer pump and the wiper motor?

SPORTZNUT24
You have a 98 buick century? It would be best to make a new post.