EGR VALVE CONTROL SOLENOID??

1994 Buick Century

1994 Buick Century 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 164000 miles

I have a 94 Buick 2.2L automatic trans. It is intermittently stalling. It happens after vehicle gets to operating temp. Check engine light is not on. How can I test the EGR control solenoid?
I have been able to find information on how to check the valve itself, but how do I determine if it is the Solenoid or the ECM?
Shadowcatch

I'm not sure, but it seems to me the most likely way the EGR would cause stalling at idle is if the valve itself is stuck open. But that would probably happen when the engine is cold, too, and you said this happens at operating temperature. I imagine the solenoid would more likely cause the opposite problem, i.E, not allowing the EGR to open sufficiently, which might cause a check engine light and probably lower fuel economy but not driveability problems. At any rate, the solenoid should have a positive terminal you can at least check for voltage.

Jalopypapa