1994 Buick Century

1994 Buick Century 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 218000 miles

I started my car today (in the rain) and the radio went out, I also noticed the headlights were out as well as the brakelights, doorlocks and im sure theres more. I do have turn signals, wipers, ac and heater. When I turn the key to the start position the (Idiot)lights come on then turn the key and it starts but no headlights brakelights etc. If I turn the key on to accesssory I have no idiot lights, heater or ac. All I have in the accessory mode is wipers. All fuses in the glove box are good. Is that my only fuse box? What else can you suggest?
Thank You. Nick
Nick h

Look under the hood to see if there is a Power control center. If so there will be more fuses and relays. I am not familiar with this particular vehicle but I do know that many other vehicles have a power center under the hood as well as inside just take a look. Have you recently added anything electrical? Have you recently replaced any of your lights such as brake dome lights turn signal flasher assembly?

Good Luck