MODELS SENSOR LIGHT IN THE PANEL

2005 BMW Other

Brakes problem
2005 Other BMW Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I changed the rear break pads of my BMW 120d (E87) and its sensor, but the light in the panel is still on. The front breaks pads and its sensor was changed just a couple months age, but just to check if the sensor in front break pads is faulty I changed again, but the problem is still there. In the front panel the light of the symbol showing the break is still on. The mechanic suggested to disconnect the battery and connect it again. I am quite sure that it's is a good idea. Would you please help me in this issue.
Sdehnadi

Glad to help mate. To extinguish the tattle- tale lamp for the brakes, get in the car, insert the key, turn the key to the run position and wait, it might take 30 seconds. This will put the car in the run position, with the engine off, and then the light will go out.

Dr. Hagerty
I bought a 2004 BMW X3 and I am using that for almost 2 years. My car works and function well during that year. But right now, I am having a problem with the machine, every time I start the car I heared a noise from the engine and the car will stop.

Internet_guru33
The thread should be inserted in the appropriate heading, your X3 could be having some sensor issues, what has been done so far?

Dr. Hagerty
Noise is not transmitted well in cyberspace.

Dr. Hagerty