MY BATTERY ARCHED AND NOW I HAVE ELECTRICAL PRO

2001 BMW M5

2001 BMW M5 V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 135000 miles

my alarm went off one day and wouldnt turn off the only way I could get the thing to stop screeming was to disconnect the battery. The alarm stoped and I hooked the battery up and went to bed the next morning I tried to start the care all it did was make a noise like the batery died or a loose terminal checked the connections and realized the terminal had broken in side the battery case.(New Battery time) Installed the battery and the radio plays for 2.5 minuets and shuts off you can hit the button and it plays again but 2 min later its off again.I wasn't home so on my way home the car drove great parked the car and the next day it runs like ish. I have codes on the dash and he ac stoped working any ideas?
Roedelo

What codes are on the dash? The A/C issue may be unrelated.

Dr. Hagerty
The two codes that have come up are; p0302
p0036

The care started miss firing as well (p0302) it hade a few codes befor but now it will only give me on code now I thik the coil is bad checking that today.

Roedelo