ENGINE RUNNING RUFF

2006 BMW 530

2006 BMW 530 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 75000 miles

I just ran very low on fuel. I added about 5 gallons of serpream and contnued my eavening with no problems. The next morning my wife drove the car and it started running ruff when she started it up. What could be the problem and can I fix it my self
Rfranklin

I m no pro, but you can get one to help by donating a few bucks. You may have sucked up some sediments from the bottom of your tank, but at 75k there should not have been much. You can try to fill up your tank and put a bottle of injector cleaner in and that may help. Other than that you ma need to change your fuel filter and sadly they put those in the tanks on just about every car now days. You have been keeping up on your maintenance. Right? It may also be that you just have bad gas, did you get it from a place you normally do not? Let me know if there is anything else you can add and update when problem is solved.

Kevin12881